Johann Peter Schott from Kirchbracht was married 9 April 1766 in Büdingen to Margaretha Scheller from nearby Nieder-Seemen. Kirchbracht and Nieder-Seemen are northeast of Büdingen.
They arrived at the port in Oranienbaum on 4 July 1766. They arrived in Moor on 18 June 1767 and are recorded on the 1767 Census there in Household No. 44.
- Aulendiebach Parish Records (LDS Film No. 1201847).
- Bonner, Wayne H. Volga German Settlers Identified in Isenburg and Other German Church Records Part I (Gardena, CA: Wayne Bonner, 2007): 51.
- Mai, Brent Alan and Dona Reeves-Marquardt, German Migration to the Russian Volga (1764-1767) (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 2003): 64.
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 3 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 2005): 167.
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010): 97.