Records in Rossdorf (bei Darmstadt), Hessen, mention one child born to the first marriage:
- Anna Margaretha (b. 13 December 1746; d. 29 April 1752)
There are nine children recorded in Rossdorf (bei Darmstadt), Hessen, for the second marriage:
- Maria Catharina (b. 27 August 1748) with a note that she was born in Holland and baptized by the itinerant Pastor Winckel.
- Johann Germann (b. 9 November 1749)
- Johann Wilhelm (b. 11 November 1751)
- Johann Georg Peter (b. 30 January 1754)
- Maria Margaretha (b. 20 January 1756)
- Johannes (b. 23 September 1758)
- Johann Anthon (b. 1 November 1760)
- Anna Catharina (b. 29 May 1763)
- unnamed stillborn son (25 January 1766)
Adam Friedrich and his second wife Anna Maria arrived in Laub on 12 July 1767 with only four sons: Johann Hermann (age 19); Johann Wilhelm (age 17); Johann Peter (age 13); and Johannes (age 10). However, their eldest daughter, Maria Katharina, appears to be recorded in the 1798 Census of Laub, Household Number 53, married to Christoph Krieger.
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga Vol. 1 (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): 666.
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 3 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 2005): 23.
- Ramge, Helmut. Familien in Georgenhausen, Dilshofen und Zeilhardt von 1695-1900 (Darmstadt: Deutsche Ortssippenbücher, 1993): 72.