According to the Büdingen marriage records, Conrad Frick from Wolferborn married Elisabetha Catharina Loos from Leisenwald on 3 May 1766. The Wolferborn parish records report that Conrad Frick, son of Johann Conrad Frick, was baptized on 6 Sep 1739. The Spielberg parish records report that Catharina Elisabeth Loos, daughter of Johannes Loos of Leisenwald, was baptized on 17 Jul 1746. The couple settled in Huck and are reported on the First Settler's List in Family #19.
- Family Search Film #1197015 (Wolferborn, Michelau, Bindsachsen)
- Parish records of Spielberg on Archion.de
- Mai, Brent Alan and Dona Reeves-Marquardt. German Migration to the Russian Volga (1764-1767) (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 2003): p. 81
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010) p. 213
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 2 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 2001): p. 144