The Rev. Wilhelm Eduard Michael Fehrmann, son of The Rev. Alexander Fehrmann, was born on 5 May 1864 in Moscow and died on 4 April 1924 in St. Petersburg. He was ordained on 30 December 1890 and served the Lutheran Church of Peter & Paul in Moscow (1891-1894) and the congregation in Sarepta (1894-1905). He then served the Castle Church (Schloßkirche) in Oranienbaum in 1916 and worked for the colonial government in Novogorod from 1918-1920. From 1920-1922, he was at the Church of St. Peter in St. Petersburg.
- Schnurr, Joseph. Die Kirchen und das religiöse Leben der Russlanddeutschen – Evangelischer Teil (Stuttgart: AER Verlag Landsmannschaft der Deutschen aus Rußland, 1978): 134, 184.