Bazilev, Nizhnyi Kolonyi, Unterdorf, Veselovka, Vesëlovo
50°15' N 45°17' E
Unterdorf was founded in 1852/1853 as a Lutheran colony.
There was a church building in Unterdorf. The congregation in Unterdorf belonged to the parish headquartered in Rosenberg.
Coming soon . . .
**Of whom 840 were German.
- Diesendorf, V.F. Die Deutschen Russlands : Siedlungen und Siedlungsgebiete : Lexicon. Moscow, 2006.
- Dietz, Jacob E. History of the Volga German Colonists (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 2005): 215.
- Koch, Fred C. The Volga Germans: In Russia and the Americas, from 1763 to the Present (University Park: Pennsylvania State University Press, 1977): 311.
- Minkh, A.N. Historical-Geographical Dictionary of the Saratov Province (Saratov, 1898-1903): 1060-1062.
- Preliminary Results of the Soviet Census of 1926 on the Volga German Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic (Pokrovsk, 1927): 28-83.
- "Settlements in the 1897 Census." Journal of the American Historical Society of Germans from Russia (Winter, 1990): 19.
Last updated 23 April 1024.