Trippelsdorf, Verkhnaya Vodyanka
50°24' N 47°06' E
Trippelsdorf was located 15 kilometers east-northeast of the railroad station at Gmelinskaya on the Wiesenseite. It was not an official daughter colony, but a khutor (farmstead). Following the collectivization of the early Soviet era, it grew to became a rather large Collective Farm.
Directly to the east, across a little creek was the khutor of Dienerheim.
There was not a church in Trippelsdorf.
**Of whom 543 were German.
***Of whom 149 were German (24 households: 78 male & 71 female).
****Of which 1,327 were German.
- Diesendorf, V.F. Die Deutschen Russlands : Siedlungen und Siedlungsgebiete : Lexicon. Moscow, 2006.
- Preliminary Results of the Soviet Census of 1926 on the Volga German Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic (Pokrovsk, 1927): 28-83.
Last updated 8 April 2013.