51°28' N 47°14' E
Strassenfeld, located 22 kilometers northwest of Fedorovka, was founded along the right bank of the Mechetka River on private land in 1840. It is actually composed of four khutors (farmsteads) named Saburovka 1, 2, 3, & 4. The khutors were named after Mr. Saburov, the landowner. The initial colonists came from Katharinenstadt.
A school, built in 1926, was located in Saburovka No. 1.
**Of whom 551 were German.
***Of whom 471 were German.
- Diesendorf, V.F. Die Deutschen Russlands : Siedlungen und Siedlungsgebiete : Lexicon. Moscow, 2006.
Last updated 7 April 2013.