Rosenfeld (am Jeruslan)
Norka, Norki, Rosenfeld, Rosenfeld am Jeruslan, Rosenfeldt
50°56' N 46°58' E
Rosenfeld was founded in 1859 along the Jeruslan River by colonists from Huck, Norka, and Moor. It is located across the Jeruslan River from Krasny-Kut to the south and today is part of the Krasny-Kut metropolitan area.
The original settlers of Rosenfeld were Reformed.
Coming soon . . .
**Of whom 203 households were German - total: 899 (427 male, 472 female).
***Of whom 1,032 were German.
- Herman, A. A. German Autonomy on the Volga, 1918-1941 (Saratov: Saratov University, 1994): 385.
- Klaus, A. Our Colony [in Russian] (St. Petersburg, 1869): 2:16.
- Koch, Fred C. The Volga Germans: In Russia and the Americas, from 1763 to the Present (University Park: Pennsylvania State University Press, 1977): 313.
- List of Populated Areas of the Samara Province [in Russian] (Samara, 1910): 350.
- Preliminary Totals of the All-Union Population Census of 1926 for the Volga German ASSR (Pokrovsk, Russia, 1927): 28-83.
- "Settlements in the 1897 Census." Journal of the American Historical Society of Germans from Russia (Winter, 1990): 17.
Rosenfeld (wolgadeutsche.net) - in Russian
Last updated 25 April 2012.