Martzovo, Martsy, Marzovo, Mortsy, Rosendamm
51°17'30" N 47°50'20" E
Rosendamm was a daughter colony founded in 1849 along the main railway line 26 kilometers southeast of Fedorovka.
Rosendamm was a Lutheran colony.
Coming soon . . .
**Of whom 2,096 were German (363 households: 1,026 male & 1,070 female).
***Of whom 2,022 were German.
- Diesendorf, V.F. Die Deutschen Russlands : Siedlungen und Siedlungsgebiete : Lexicon. Moscow, 2006.
- Koch, Fred C. The Volga Germans: In Russia and the Americas, from 1763 to the Present (University Park: Pennsylvania State University Press, 1977): 313.
- Preliminary Results of the Soviet Census of 1926 on the Volga German Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic (Pokrovsk, 1927): 28-83.
- "Settlements in the 1897 Census." Journal of the American Historical Society of Germans from Russia (Winter, 1990): 17.
Last updated 7 April 2013.