Neu-Zürich; Novo-Zorkino; Zurikovskii
51°37' N 48°01' E
The daughter colony of Neu-Zürich was located 14 kilometers northeast of Fedorovka on the right bank of the Bolshoi Karaman River 130 kilometers northeast of Engels and was originally settled by colonists from Zürich.
Neu-Zürich was a Lutheran colony and belonged to the parish headquartered in Gnadenflur.
**Of whom 351 were German (64 households: 177 male & 174 female).
***Of whom 678 were German.
- Diesendorf, V.F. Die Deutschen Russlands : Siedlungen und Siedlungsgebiete : Lexicon. Moscow, 2006.
- Preliminary Results of the Soviet Census of 1926 on the Volga German Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic (Pokrovsk, 1927): 28-83.
Last updated 7 April 2013.