Danilovka; Danilowka; Deutsch Danilowka; Neu-Müller
50º34' N 45º43' E
Neu-Müller was located between Göbel and Neu-Norka on the Bergseite. It was founded in the 1860s by Lutheran colonists resettling from Stephan and Müller.
This colony is no longer inhabited and little remains to indicate that it every existed.
There was no church or school building in Neu-Müller. Those living in Neu-Müller were served by the Lutheran parish in Stephan where there was a resident pastor.
Coming soon . . .
- Preliminary Results of the Soviet Census of 1926 on the Volga German Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic (Pokrovsk, 1927): 28-83.
- Sallet, Richard. Russian-German Settlement in the United States (Fargo, ND: North Dakota Institute for Regional Studies, 1974).
Last updated 25 March 2013.