Lebedevo, Marino, Neu-Pfannenstiel, Neu-Mariental, Novo-Dubovoj, Novo-Krivovka
51°13' N 46°54' E
Neu-Mariental was founded in 1864 as a Roman Catholic colony and named after the Mother Colony from which most of the resettlers came. It is located 7 versts from Alexanderhöh.
The congregation in Neu-Mariental belongs to the Roman Catholic parish headquartered in Liebental where there is a resident priest.
Coming soon . . .
**Of whom 724 (350 male & 374 female) were German, living in 131 households.
***Of whom 1,028 were German.
- Diesendorf, V.F. Die Deutschen Russlands : Siedlungen und Siedlungsgebiete : Lexicon. Moscow, 2006.
- Koch, Fred C. The Volga Germans: In Russia and the Americas, from 1763 to the Present (University Park: Pennsylvania State University Press, 1977): 313.
- Preliminary Results of the Soviet Census of 1926 on the Volga German Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic (Pokrovsk, 1927): 28-83.
- "Settlements in the 1897 Census." Journal of the American Historical Society of Germans from Russia (Winter, 1990): 17.
Neu-Mariental (wolgadeutsche.net) - in Russian
Last updated 7 April 2013.