Dobrynino, Gaschon, Gashon, Hussenbach, Neu-Hussenbach, Pervomayskaya
50°55' N 46°45' E
Neu-Hussenbach was founded as a Lutheran colony in 1860 by colonists from Hussenbach, Dietel, Huck, Norka, and Grimm. It was located along the Gashon River from which its Russian name was taken.
Today, Neu-Hussenbach is known as Pervomayskaya.
As of 1910 there was a Lutheran church in Neu-Hussenbach. The congregation there was part of the parish headquartered in Brunnental which is where the pastor resided.
Coming soon . . .
**Of which 428 households were German.
***Of whom 2,142 (1,036 male and 1,106) in 420 households were German.
****Of whom 4,138 were German.
- List of the Populated Places of the Samara Province. Samara, Russia, 1910.
- Preliminary Results of the Soviet Census of 1926 on the Volga German Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic (Pokrovsk, 1927): 28-83.
- "Settlements in the 1897 Census." Journal of the American Historical Society of Germans from Russia (Winter, 1990): 16.
Last updated 24 February 2016.