50°02' N 46°53' E
Neu-Galka was founded in 1860 by Lutheran colonists resettling from Galka and Dobrinka.
After the deportation of 1941, the area occupied by the former village was absorbed into the nearby Russian town of Pallasovka and is today a neighborhood of Pallasovka.
The congregation in Neu-Galka was part of the parish headquartered in Alt-Weimar.
As part of the parish headquartered in Alt-Weimar, the congregation in Neu-Galka was served by the following pastors:
**Of which 398 were German.
***Of whom 3,151 (1,542 male & 1,609 female) were German living in 566 households.
- Diesendorf, V.F. Die Deutschen Russlands : Siedlungen und Siedlungsgebiete : Lexicon. Moscow, 2006.
- Koch, Fred C. The Volga Germans: In Russia and the Americas, from 1763 to the Present (University Park: Pennsylvania State University Press, 1977): 312.
- Preliminary Results of the Soviet Census of 1926 on the Volga German Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic (Pokrovsk, 1927): 28-83.
- Schnurr, Joseph. Die Kirchen und das religiöse Leben der Russlanddeutschen – Evangelischer Teil (Stuttgart: AER Verlag Landsmannschaft der Deutschen aus Rußland, 1978): 198.
- "Settlements in the 1897 Census." Journal of the American Historical Society of Germans from Russia (Winter, 1990): 17.
Last updated 8 April 2013.