Neu-Denhoff, Neu-Dönhof, Neu-Dönhoff, Novaya Golobovka
51°01' N 45°08' E
Neu-Dönhof was founded as a Lutheran colony in 1863 by colonists from Dönhof.
The congregation in Neu-Dönhof was part of the Dietel parish and served by the pastors who lived there.
Coming soon . . .
**Of whom 1,799 were German.
***Of whom 2,360 were German (349 households: 1,153 male & 1,207 female).
- Diesendorf, V.F. Die Deutschen Russlands : Siedlungen und Siedlungsgebiete : Lexicon. Moscow, 2006.
- Fendel, Heinrich. History of the German Colony of Neu-Dönhof [in Russian] (online).
- Koch, Fred C. The Volga Germans: In Russia and the Americas, from 1763 to the Present (University Park: Pennsylvania State University Press, 1977): 311.
- Mink, A.N. Historical and Geographical Dictionary of the Saratov Province [in Russian] (Saratov, Russia, 1898): 162-164.
- Preliminary Results of the Soviet Census of 1926 on the Volga German Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic (Pokrovsk, 1927): 28-83.
- "Settlements in the 1897 Census." Journal of the American Historical Society of Germans from Russia (Winter, 1990): 18.
Last updated 18 June 2013.