Neu-Boaro, Neu-Boisroux, Novoborodovka
51°21' N 47°00' E
Neu-Boisroux was founded in 1848 by Lutheran colonists resettling from Orlovskaya, Boisroux, Philippsfeld, and Paulskaya.
The congregation in Neu-Boisroux belonged to the parish headquartered in Fresental.
Coming soon . . .
**Of whom 630 (309 male & 321 female) were German living in 132 households.
- Diesendorf, V.F. Die Deutschen Russlands : Siedlungen und Siedlungsgebiete : Lexicon. Moscow, 2006.
- Koch, Fred C. The Volga Germans: In Russia and the Americas, from 1763 to the Present (University Park: Pennsylvania State University Press, 1977): 312.
- Preliminary Results of the Soviet Census of 1926 on the Volga German Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic (Pokrovsk, 1927): 28-83.
- "Settlements in the 1897 Census." Journal of the American Historical Society of Germans from Russia (Winter, 1990): 17.
Neu-Boaro (wolgadeutsche.net) - in Russian
Last updated 7 April 2013.