50°19' N 46°57' E
Horn was located 7 kilometers southeast of the railroad station at Gmelinskaya. It was not an official daughter colony, but a khutor (farmstead), founded by Lutheran colonists. Following the collectivization of the early Soviet era, it became the center of a large Collective Farm (No. 982).
There was not a church in Horn.
**Of whom 87 were German (12 households: 41 male & 46 female).
- Diesendorf, V.F. Die Deutschen Russlands : Siedlungen und Siedlungsgebiete : Lexicon. Moscow, 2006.
- Preliminary Results of the Soviet Census of 1926 on the Volga German Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic (Pokrovsk, 1927): 28-83.
Last updated 8 April 2013.