Basel-Mius-Khutor; Baseler; Chkalovo; Erlenbach; Schmidt
51°29'98" N 47°52'00"E
Erlenbach was founded in 1840 by colonists from Basel (the Sander family), Meinhard, and Philippsfeld. Erlenbach was located 29 kilometers northeast of Fedorovka on the right bank of the Mius River.
Erlenbach was a Lutheran colony and belonged to the parish headquartered in Gnadenflur.
**Of whom 910 were German.
***Of whom 85 households were German.
- Diesendorf, V.F. Die Deutschen Russlands : Siedlungen und Siedlungsgebiete : Lexicon. Moscow, 2006.
- Preliminary Results of the Soviet Census of 1926 on the Volga German Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic (Pokrovsk, 1927): 28-83.
Last updated 31 October 2014.