(am Belaya Kuba)
Blumenfeld, Blumenfeldt, Gryaznukha, Tsvetochnoye
50º22' N 46º43' E
Blumenfeld was founded in 1860 by Lutheran colonists resettling from Galka, Shcherbakovka, Kraft, Dreispitz, and Holstein.
After the 1941 deportation, the town was renamed Tsvetochnoye.
The congregation in Blumenfeld belonged to the Lutheran parishes headquartered in Morgentau and Gnadentau. Over the years, there were also Adventists living in the colony.
Coming soon . . .
**Of which 375 were German households.
***Of whom 2,146 (1,020 male & 1,126 female) were German living in 369 households.
****Of whom 2,552 were German.
- Diesendorf, V.F. Die Deutschen Russlands : Siedlungen und Siedlungsgebiete : Lexicon. Moscow, 2006.
- Koch, Fred C. The Volga Germans: In Russia and the Americas, from 1763 to the Present (University Park: Pennsylvania State University Press, 1977): 311.
- Preliminary Results of the Soviet Census of 1926 on the Volga German Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic (Pokrovsk, 1927): 28-83.
- "Settlements in the 1897 Census." Journal of the American Historical Society of Germans from Russia (Winter, 1990): 16.
Last updated 13 March 2013.