51°41'83" N 48°00'02" E
The daughter colony of Alt-Zürich was located 130 kilometers northeast of Engels and was originally settled by colonists from Zürich.
Alt-Zürich was a Lutheran colony and belonged to the parish headquartered in Gnadenflur.
**Of whom 464 were German (72 households: 716 male & 248 female).
***Of whom 498 were German.
- Diesendorf, V.F. Die Deutschen Russlands : Siedlungen und Siedlungsgebiete : Lexicon. Moscow, 2006.
- Preliminary Results of the Soviet Census of 1926 on the Volga German Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic (Pokrovsk, 1927): 28-83.
Last updated 12 November 2013.