Eichelsdorf, Nidda, Hessen
Discussion & Documentation
There are several Götz families from Eichelsdorf who immigrated to Yagodnaya Polyana:
- Maria Anna Götz (age 55), widow of Johann Georg Götz, and her children: Elisabeth (age 21), Johann Andreas (age 18), and Anna Maria (age 16).
- Johannes Götz (age 35), his wife, Anna Maria (age 46), their children: Johann Peter (age 8) and Anna Maria (age 4), and his father Johann Konrad (age 64).
- Johann Heinrich Götz (age 28) and his wife, Elisabeth (age 30).
- Katharina Götz (age 11) and her sister Elisabeth (age 7), children of the late Konrad Götz.
- Nikolaus Götz (age 26) and his wife, Anna Maria Koch (age 20) who was from Fauerbach.
- Johannes Götz (age 31), his wife, Katharina (age 38), and their daughter, Anna Barbara (age 6)
Nikolaus and his wife were married 3 July 1766 in Büdingen.
- Eichelsdorfer Auswanderer an der Wolga (in German)
- Mai, Brent Alan and Dona Reeves-Marquardt, German Migration to the Russian Volga (1764-1767) (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 2003): 101.
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 2 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 2001): 189, 191, 192.
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010): 408-409.
Coming soon . . .
To submit additional information for this page, please contact the CVGS Webmaster.
Last updated 1 July 2011.