Entre Ríos Province
32°40' S 58°52' W
On 23 September 1890, a train station was opened at Villa Florida. On the other side of the tracks was the village of Villa Mitre. Following the 1895 National Argentine Census, the two were unified under the name Urdinarrain, after Manuel Antonio Urdinarrain (1800-1869), a general in the Argentine Civil Wars.
Manuel Urdinarrain (Wikipedia) - in Spanish
Volga German Congregations
- Iglesia Bautista Emanuel
- Iglesia Luterana Santa Trinidad
- Iglesia Evangélica del Río de La Plata
Coming soon . . .
Last updated on 10 December 2012.