Santa Rosa,
Departamento Paraná,
Entre Ríos Province
Names
Aldea Santa Rosa; Santa Rosa
Location
32°02' S 60°23' W
History
      Santa Rosa was founded on 10 October 1893 by Volga Germans. It is located between the Río Gualeguay and the big valleys, near the train station of Nueva Vizcaya. In 2004, they established a museum dedicated to the preservation of the customs and traditions of the Volga Germans.
Volga German Congregation
      The church in Santa Rosa was dedicated to the honor of San Arnoldo (Saint Arnold).
Resources
Coming soon . . .
External Links
Coming soon . . .
Last updated on 11 December 2012.
San Arnoldo Church
in Aldea Santa Rosa
Source: www.crespo.gov.ar