San Salvador,
Departamento San Salvador,
Entre Ríos Province
Names
San Salvador
Location
31°37' S 58°30' W
History
      San Salvador was founded by Colonel Pedro Miguel Atanacio Malarín in 1888, and officially became a town on 25 December 1889. Volga Germans settled there.
Volga German Families
      The following Volga German families are known to have settled in San Salvador:
Kaltenberger from Oberdorf
Kling from Oberdorf
Stehle from Oberdorf
Volga German Congregation
      In 1928, the Congregational church of "St. John the Evangelist" was constructed. A Lutheran Church was constructed in 1970.
Sources:
Elena Vega Stehle
External Links
San Salvador (Entre Ríos) - Wikipedia (in Spanish)
Last updated on 8 December 2012.

Confirmation Class of the
Congregational Church in
San Salvador (7 November 1954).
Pastor Friedrich Schneider (right).
Source: Elena Vega Stehle.


Map of locating San Salvador
Source: Wikipedia.


Map of San Salvador
Source: Wikipedia.