Iglesia Evangélica del Río de la Plata (IERP)
Gualeguaychú, Entre Ríos, Argentina
Location
Colombo & Corrientes
Gualeguaychú
Tel. 03446-423807
History
      The Iglesia Evangélica del Río de la Plata (IERP) held its first services in Gualeguaychú in 1932 in the home of the Gasmann family. Pastor Ernst Lang lead the services.
      Pastor Jacob Riffel settled in Gualeguaychú in 1944 and services were held regularly thereafter. Initially there were 20 members in the congregation. From 1950-1955, there were three confirmation classes, each held in the home of Alejandro Hermann.
      In 1955, a small building was purchased to serve as a church. It served the congregation until 1969. Construction on a new church building began in 1967 land for a new building was purchased, and the congregation's members built a new building which was dedicated in 1969. In 1987, construction on a new building began. It was dedicated on 6 November 1989.
Pastors
      The Iglesia Evangélica del Río de la Plata in Gualeguaychú has been served by the following pastors:
Ernst Lang
Jacob Riffel
Otto Vhöringer
Andreas Richert
Dieter Knoblauch
Bruno Ochendrowich
Cesar David Von Gostomski
René Krüger
Carlos Neibirt
Delcio Källsten
Sources:
Leandro Hildt
External Links
Last updated on 12 February 2013.

Lutheran Church (IERP)
in Gualeguaychú
(completed in 1989)
Source: Leandro Hildt.

IERP Church (1969-1987)
in Gualeguaychú
Source: Leandro Hildt.

Former IERP Church (1955-1969)
in Gualeguaychú
Source: Leandro Hildt.

Confirmation at the Lutheran Church
in Gualeguaychú
with Pastor Riffel (1957)
Source: pastorjakobriffel.blogspot.com