Gilbert,
Departamento Gualeguaychú,
Entre Ríos Province
Names
Gilbert
Location
32°31' S 58°55' W
History
      The village of Gilbert was founded in 1890. The town was named after the railroad station around which it was built. Gilbert was part of the Jewish settlement of Lucienville, which also included nearby Basavilbaso to the north.
Sources:
Leandro Hildt
Volga German Congregations
Resources
Coming soon . . .
External Links
- Gilbert (Argentina) (Wikipedia)
To submit additional information for this page, please contact the CVGS Webmaster.

Last updated on 6 December 2012.


Entry to the Gilbert Cemetery
Source: www.municipiogilbert.gov


Map the Jewish Colony of Lucienville.
Source: Shetlinks.


The Hildt Family of Gilbert.
Source: Leandro Hildt.