General Galarza,
Departamento Gualeguay,
Entre Ríos Province
Names
San Guillermo; Estación Gral. Galarza; General Galarza; Villa General Galarza
Location
32°43' S 59°24' W
History
      The town of General Galarza was founded on 5 October 1912. It was named after army soldier of Francisco Ramirez and J.J. de Urquiza.
Volga German Families
      The following Volga German families are known to have settled in General Galarza:
Bender
Bernhardt
Bruner
Degraff
Eberd
Ehrlich
Eichmann
Engel
Franz
Gauss
Gelhorn
Groh
Hock
Jakob
Kainer
Klein
Klos
Kreuz
Kroger
Maier
Mohr
Reichel
Rein
Schenfeld
Schimpf
Schlotthauer
Schmidt
Schneider
Sinner
Stegmann
Unrein
Weber
Wenmeister
Zwiener
Sources:
Elena Vega Stehle
Volga German Congregation
      On 27 September 1925, the Evangelical Congregation of Galarza (Lutheran) was founded. The congregation is affiliated with the Iglesia Evangelica del Rio de la Plata (IERP).
Resources
Coming soon . . .
External Links
General Galarza (wikipedia - in Spanish)
General Galarza (official website)
Last updated on 11 December 2012.
Entrance to General Galarza
Source: www.gral-galarza.com.ar

Map of General Galarza
Source: www.gral-galarza.com.ar

Lutheran Church (IERP)
in General Galarza
Source: Leandro Hildt

Confirmation at the Lutheran Church
in General Galarza
2 March 1958 with Pastor Riffel
Source: pastorjakobriffel.blogspot.com