Seminario Concordia
José L. Suárez,
Buenos Aires
Location
Libertad 1650
José León Suárez
Buenos Aires, Argentina
History
      The Seminario Concordia de la Iglesia Evangélica Luterana Argentina began in 1942 in a rented building in the Belgrano neighborhood of Buenos Aires. The first six students graduated in 1944. In 1946-47, the seminary was located in Villa Ballester. The current facility was opened in the northern Buenos Aires suburb of José L. Suárez in 1948.
Sources:
Coming soon . . .
Resources
Coming soon . . .
External Links
Seminario Concordia (website)
To submit additional information for this page, please contact the CVGS Webmaster.

Last updated 21 April 2011.